Have a better overview of the payments associated with the Organizations
Statement of Account features
View payments of different types
Account Summary is showing following values:
- Opening balance – the ‘total due’ amount from the statement which was sent out for the previous period.
- Invoiced amount – the money that your customer is expected to pay for the goods or services that they received.
- Amount paid – the money which the customer has already paid.
- Balance due – the money that the customer has yet to pay you.
Showing amounts under specific date intervals which are based on:
- Creation date / Invoice Date
- Date the invoice was paid
Cashflow payments are supported too!
Currency change supported
If you work with multiple currencies, the conversion will be displayed according to your currency settings.
- Account Summary currency is displayed according to user settings.
- E.g: Invoices in Euros assigned to the organization are converted into Dollars and displayed in the account summary.
- You can have more invoices in different currencies, but the Account Statement will still be recalculated to the currency that the user has set.