Add additional information using a tooltip to fields that may be unclear to your CRM users
Tooltip Manager features
How to access Tooltip Manager?
- First, go to the Settings of Tooltip Manager.
- Navigate to CRM Settings – Other Settings – Tooltip Manager.
- In the Settings/Setup screen you are able to create tooltips.
Create tooltips for modules and their fields
Tooltips can be created even for custom modules & fields.
- Select the module.
- Hover your mouse over any field you want.
- Click on the symbol.
- Add text for a tooltip.
- Save the tooltip.
The tooltip has been created, now you can see it near selected fields.
View created tooltips
Tooltips symbol is shown near each field.
- By clicking on the symbol the tooltip will be displayed.
- Clicking on the symbol again, the tooltip will disappear.
- You can display multiple tooltips at once.