These general terms and conditions of use (the “T&Cs”) are intended to govern the terms and conditions of use of the www.its4you.sk website (the “Website”) published by private company IT-Solutions4You s.r.o., having its registered office at Františkánske nám.5, 080 01 Prešov, Slovakia, VAT ID: SK 2022326383 (the “ITS4You”) as well as the offer and purchase of the latter’s products and services available on the Website.
Buyer is understood to be a registered natural person or legal entity who electronically orders goods through an e-commerce on the seller’s website.
Goods are all software (licenses) offered on the www.it-solutions4you.com website and distributed exclusively to an email address that the Buyer states in the order.
An electronic order is a sent electronic form, containing information about the Buyer, a list of the ordered goods and the total price of that merchandise processed by an e-commerce system.
These T&Cs are available in English and Slovak languages.
However, in the event of inconsistencies or contradictions between the Slovak version and translations of this document, the Slovak version prevails.
The purpose of the Website is to provide information about ITS4You activities, products and services.
It enables User to create a user account for the ITS4You Shop and download the ITS4You extensions.
Furthermore, the Website allows User to obtain information about trainings, technical support, hosting and guides concerning the vtiger CRM Open Source and various versions of the ITS4You solution.
The Website offers interactive functionalities such as newsletters, a blog and a forum (the “Blog”).
Conditions of use
The use of the Website is free of charges.
Certain Website features are only available once the forms asking for personal details are completed. The same applies to the various Website contact forms. Mandatory details are marked with an asterisk (*). If those details are not provided, ITS4You reserves the right not to provide the service.
Users agree to provide accurate, complete and up to date information only.
Therefore, Users cannot contribute or post to the Blog unless they have already created their account.
Users acknowledge and agree that their contributions to the Blog are public and all other Website Users may access them.
Users acknowledge that Forum posts reflect the opinions of their authors. As such, ITS4You shall not, under any circumstances, be held liable for the content of those posts.
Similarly, Users agree not to (i) threaten, defame, insult or intimidate a person or entity, (ii) take part in or contribute to illegal activities or those that violate the rights of others, particularly their copyright or trademark rights, (iii) publish, post online, download to a server, distribute or circulate any topic, name, element or information that is inappropriate, insulting to religious or ethical beliefs, defamatory, obscene, indecent or illicit, (iv) supply false, misleading or incorrect information, or (v) denigrate or harm the reputation of ITS4You or any other user.
Users agree not to use the services available on the Website for the purpose of causing harm to ITS4You or any other internet user, or to gain unauthorised access to any service, account, network or database.
Users agree to use the Website’s content and services in a proper, appropriate and fair manner, in accordance with these T&Cs.
All illegal and illicit actions and/or those that are contrary to public order or good moral standards are strictly prohibited.
The validity of an electronic order is a true and complete completion of the registration form. The seller is not responsible for the delay of the delivery and for the damage caused by the fact that the Buyer did not enter all the required data upon registration and / or filled out the registration form incorrectly. A Purchase Agreement between Seller and Buyer arises on the basis of a binding electronic order confirmation in the system.
The essential elements of an electronic order are:
- Buyer identification, i.e. business name or forename, surname, place of residence, ID, VAT ID, VAT number, email address
- The name of the product or its description
- Quantity of ordered goods
- Price without VAT
If the order does not contain these essential elements is considered to be incomplete. In this case, the seller will attempt to contact the Buyer and call him to remove the electronic order deficiencies.
- The ITS4You License will be referred to as “The license” in the remainder of this text.
- This irrevocable, perpetual license covers all versions of ITS4You extension.
- This license is bought with 1 Year subscription/membership.
- Subscription expiration implies the termination of the support, update (membership details and product source code) and other download specific services.
- ITS4You is not obligated to provide support, access to downloads or any other services being offered in the subscription beyond the end of the term indicated by your subscription unless you renew your subscription on or before the expiration date by agreement between ITS4You and you.
- Using of this license is still “lifetime” also without active subscription. The license holder can use this license, activate, deactivate and move to other CRM but without claim to support and latest updates.
- This license gives the holder right to install ITS4You extension on ONE productive vtiger CRM installation and ONE develop vtiger CRM installation for unlimited users.
- The license holder is allowed to make modifications to the ITS4You sources but in no event will the original copyright holders of this library be held responsible for action or actions resulting from any modifications of the source.
- The license holder is not required to publicize or otherwise make available any software used in conjunction with ITS4You.
- The license holder may not re-distribute the library or versions thereof to third party without prior written permission of the copyright holder.
- ITS4You extension License does not allow the library to be redistributed as part of another product.
- The license may be transferred to another vtiger CRM installation only with prior written permission.
- The wording of this license may change without notice for future versions of ITS4You extenions.
Cancellation of the order
The buyer has the right to cancel the electronic order prior to its binding confirmation at any time and without giving any reason, without any cancellation fees. The seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part thereof if the goods are no longer manufactured or delivered.
Full refund of money is guaranteed during first 30 days from date of purchase and success deactivation of license key. No refund is guaranteed after this period.
Terms of payment
Payments are made in EUR, with the Seller demanding a prepayment. Payment of ordered goods can be made by bank transfer, credit card or via PayPal account. In the case of a bank transfer, the goods are sent to the Buyer once the entire amount of the goods listed in the electronic order has been paid to IT-Solutions4You s.r.o .:
- Tatra banka: 2622088421/1100
- Variable sign: Order No.
- Constant symbol: 0308
Terms of Delivery
The goods are delivered electronically to the email address given in the electronic order. Delivery of the goods is considered to be the sending of a license (or full version of the program or instructions, including the access data required to download the full version of the program) to the specified email address. Deliveries of electronically ordered goods will be delivered as soon as possible, if possible immediately. In the case of a larger subscription, the Buyer may be granted a discount.
The ownership right to the goods (the license) passes to the Buyer, upon payment of the purchase price, by sending the goods (licenses) to the e-mail address given in the electronic order.
All Website elements and their design, selection, presentation and organisation are protected by intellectual property rights owned by ITS4You.
Using the Website does not transfer any intellectual property rights, including those relating to its content, the ITS4You trademark or the software.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to redirect User to third party websites, including to partner websites, or social networks.
ITS4You accepts no liability for the websites to which these links lead as it has no control over the various third party websites.
Websites linking to pages on our Website may not reproduce its pages in any way.
ITS4You reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to end the User’s participation in the Blog at any time and without prior notice, and to remove any Blog contributions when a User has published inappropriate content or content that contravenes “Conditions of use” of these T&Cs.
Users may notify ITS4You of illicit content or behaviour that contravenes these T&Cs here or by writing to email@example.com
The seller reserves the right to change and / or add these business terms at any time. By submitting an electronic order to the Seller, the Buyer also confirms his unreserved acceptance of the Seller’s business terms and conditions. Relationships not governed by these Business Terms are governed by the relevant provisions of the Commercial Code and generally binding legal regulations in the Slovak Republic.
These T&Cs are subject to Slovak law.
Any disputes arising from the application of these T&Cs and which cannot be amicably resolved will be brought before the Slovak Commercial Court, notwithstanding multiple respondents and/or third-party recourse, even for protective or urgent measures either by summary or ex-parte proceedings.
ITS4You ’s liability and guarantees
ITS4You will do its best to ensure the Website is accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, without however being bound by an obligation to achieve specific results.
However, ITS4You may suspend, restrict or interrupt access to the Website or certain pages on it at any time in order to carry out updates, content modification and any other action deemed necessary for the Website to operate correctly.
As such, ITS4You in no way guarantees the availability, access to or continuity of the Website.
Should it become unavailable for any reason, this will not give rise to any compensation for the User.
ITS4You shall not be held liable for any damage or loss suffered by the User in accessing and using the Website.
More generally, ITS4You shall not be held liable for:
- The use made by the User of the Website,
- Any activity that constitutes a breach of these T&Cs by the User,
- Any damage caused to the User’s equipment by a virus contracted while browsing the Website or any other damage caused by the User’s browsing.
The User is solely liable for all property or consequential financial loss or damage resulting from the use of the Website.
The ITS4You will be what’s known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special types of information or location based information. This does however include name, address, email etc. Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with ITS4You (downloading the software, creating a user account in the ITS4YouShop and ITS4YouCustomerPortal, subscribing to one or more Newsletters, completing contact forms, and any telephone conversations), we may collect the following Data:
- Your email address is required on all of our forms, specifically if you wish to:
- Download the software/documentation available on the Website
- Create a user account for the ITS4YouShop,
- Register for the ITS4YouCustomerPortal,
- Contact us and/or contact our partner agencies,
- Book training courses,
- Notify us of illicit content,
- Subscribe to the Newsletters for the ITS4You solution and/or events organised by or involving ITS4You.
- During installation of ITS4You extension it is necessary to exchange following information:
- vtiger CRM Open Source version (e.g. 6.0.0, 7.1.0)
- ITS4You extension version (e.g. 600.2.0)
- Date and time
- Domain in md5 coding format (e.g. 916b25c201a77a6721003c0030977f3b)
- Action provided by you (INSTALL, REACTIVATE, DEACTIVATE)
- Your email address is required on all of our forms, specifically if you wish to:
Data relating to your identity, such as your full name, email address and telephone number may be required.
- Data relating to browsing: Data relating to how you use the Websites, including: IP address, browser used, browsing duration, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed.
- Data about your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, logfiles and other data or communication resources used by you when accessing our Websites.
- Data about social network use when you use those features.