Header Status Bar Manager extension for Vtiger CRM
Allows users to easily see the selected status in the header of the records
Add more visibility of selected status fields to your records in the Vtiger CRM
Header Status Bar Manager features
How to access Header Status Bar Manager?
After successful installation of the extension, you can go to the settings.
- Navigate to CRM Settings – Other Settings – Header Status Bar.
- In the Settings/Setup screen you are able to select picklists for certain modules.
Custom modules & picklist fields are supported too.
How to show Status Bars in records?
Selecting a picklist field to be shown in the record:
- Select the module from the list.
- Turn the module ON via a switch button .
- Select the picklist field which will be shown in the header of the record.
- “Picklist Field Saved successfully” alert will appear.
Now you can go to the record of a selected module to see header status bar for selected picklist value.
You can select Custom modules & Custom picklist fields too.
View selected Status Bars
Selected status bars will be shown in Summary & Detail view of records.
- Changing the value in the picklist will be reflected in the status bar when reloading the record or refreshing the page.
- The number of values displayed in the header depends on the number of values in the picklist and the length of their names.
- The colours displayed in the headers depend on the colour theme of the current module.