Header Status Bar Manager features
How to access Header Status Bar Manager?
After successful installation of the extension, you can go to the settings.
- Navigate to CRM Settings – Other Settings – Header Status Bar.
- In the Settings/Setup screen you are able to select picklists for certain modules.
Custom modules & picklist fields are supported too.
How to show Status Bars in records?
Selecting a picklist field to be shown in the record:
- Select the module from the list.
- Turn the module ON via a switch button .
- Select the picklist field which will be shown in the header of the record.
- “Picklist Field Saved successfully” alert will appear.
Now you can go to the record of a selected module to see header status bar for selected picklist value.
You can select Custom modules & Custom picklist fields too.
View selected Status Bars
Selected status bars will be shown in Summary & Detail view of records.
- Changing the value in the picklist will be reflected in the status bar when reloading the record or refreshing the page.
- The number of values displayed in the header depends on the number of values in the picklist and the length of their names.
- The colours displayed in the headers depend on the colour theme of the current module.