Statement of Account features
Accessibility & preview of Account Statement
After successful installation of the extension, you can view it in Organizations module.
You can view Account Summary for selected Organizations.
Values: Opening balance, Invoiced amount, Amount paid and Balance due are based on related Invoices.
(Invoices with the status Canceled and Credit Note are not included in the Account Statement)
View payments of different types
Account Summary is showing following values:
- Opening balance – the ‘total due’ amount from the statement which was sent out for the previous period.
- Invoiced amount – the money that your customer is expected to pay for the goods or services that they received.
- Amount paid – the money which the customer has already paid.
- Balance due – the money that the customer has yet to pay you.
Showing amounts under specific date intervals which are based on:
- Creation date / Invoice Date
- Date the invoice was paid
Cashflow payments are supported too!
Currency change supported
If you work with multiple currencies, the conversion will be displayed according to your currency settings.
- Account Summary currency is displayed according to user settings.
- E.g: Invoices in Euros assigned to the organization are converted into Dollars and displayed in the account summary.
- You can have more invoices in different currencies, but the Account Statement will still be recalculated to the currency that the user has set.