The mentioned users will receive an email with a link to the given record, the content of the comment and other mentioned users in conversation
What are @mentions?
Mentions allows you to mention or tag any users in the comments box of Vtiger.
- If someone is mentioned, they will receive an email with a link to the record you mentioned
- Users are mentioned if you start typing “@name of the person you want”
- The key is to use “@” before any user name if you want to mention him
- Mentions are an easy way to draw someone’s attention to a high-priority conversation or message
How to @mention someone?
After successful installation of Extension you can start mentioning users:
- Firstly, select the Module you want along with the record
- In the Detail view of record you can see Comments box
- To mention user/s, type “@” and start typing the name of the person you want to mention
- When you start typing, a list of users will appear
- Choose the user and write down your comment
The mentioned users will receive an email with a link to the record.
Email notifications for mentioned Users
When you post the comment, mentioned user will receive an email notification.
Email notifications include:
- The comment itself, with the mentioned user name highlighted
- Who mentioned you
- Record subject highlighted as bold text
- Link to the record
(Please click here to view the record)
- Other mentioned users (if any)