We are glad to announce the Vtiger CRM 7.4.0 GA release with the following notable enhancements and bug fixes.
This release offers improvements in security, performance, usability and stability.
- Import feature enhanced to support uitype4 fields in field mapping – Ref
- Secure login passwords – Ref
- Strong password regex has been centralized – Ref
- jQuery and dependent libraries (daterangepicker, jquery ui) upgraded to v2.2.4 – Ref
- log4php library upgraded to v2.3.0 – Ref
- Eliminate MySQL CAST on datetime columns when expected value type is datetime – Ref
- Optimization of record label computation – Ref
- Extend versioning support to all client side resources – Ref
- Admins can’t remove/edit Lists from Shared Lists – Ref
- Pre-Computation of username for better customization and performance – Ref
- Provide hooks to plugin custom connectors and avoid modification in core files – Ref
- Improved Mexican Language pack – Ref
- Enabled every 4 months frequency for Recurring Invoice service – Ref
- Enhanced transferRelatedRecords() api to handle new related fields and custom modules – Ref
- Calendar UI improved to handle mass select/de-select – Ref
- Webservice history api enhanced to support unlink relationship – Ref
- Comments in tickets module should be internal by default – RefWe would like to express our special thanks to all the Developers for their contributions through merge requests, validation, and valuable feedback.Special thanks to the following members who actively participated in this release cycle.
- Alan Lord
- Ruben Estrada
- Martin Allen
Vtiger 7.4.0 Download Link : https://www.vtiger.com/open-source-crm/download-open-source/If you notice any issues, please report on code.vtiger.com by prefixing the title with 7.4.0Thank you for your support.
IT-Solutions4 You Extensions Vtiger 7.4 compatibility
Q: What about your extensions? Can I run them on Vtiger 7.4 version yet?
A: Our extensions will be compatible in full within few a weeks, once we update them.
Q: How I know that the extensions I have installed from are compatible with Vtiger 7.4?
A: We will inform you via Facebook and also if your Vtiger has version 7.4, our modules will be available for installation/update in the Installer.
Also, our changelogs will be updated with this information for each extension.