Vtiger extensions May 2023 news are here!
Dear Vtiger community, as the summer season approaches and holidays are just around the corner, we are delighted to announce that we have been hard at work, fixing and improving our existing extensions while also adding a plethora of new features.
Our dedicated team has been diligently addressing user feedback and refining our extensions to ensure a seamless experience for our valued customers.
Please make sure to stay tuned until the end of this post, where we will unveil our future plans and provide an exclusive sneak peek into upcoming extensions, such as the highly anticipated Multi SMTP.
We can’t wait to share with you the exciting developments and enhancements that are on the horizon.
- the variable Total price with Tax ( $PRODUCTTOTALSUM$ ) from a Product block tab (Common fields for Products & Services), will be now properly loading list price+ tax if the Group tax mode is selected in the Item details block of the record
- Send Email with EMAILMaker button will be no longer displaying when opening any Email Marketing campaign
- compatibility with Multi SMTP extensio
- minor improvements
- added compatibility with Multi SMTP extension
- improved compatibility with Vtiger 7.1
- improved compatibility with Email Marketing
- the problem where the admin could not create users based on password conditions in Password Config was solved
(after update we highly suggest to clear cache few times in order to see results)
Our upcoming plans include the release of a Multi SMTP extension and, later in the summer,
we also have a Mobile App for Vtiger CRM!
As mentioned earlier, we are thrilled to announce that the Multi SMTP for Vtiger CRM
extension is scheduled for release in early June!
Users will be able to easily configure one or more outgoing email servers for each user to ensure reliable message delivery. Moreover, our Multi SMTP extension will allow users to conveniently send emails from multiple addresses.
Don’t forget to check our blog posts each month for more new information about our products and services.
We will continue to bring quality improvements and fixes for our extensions.