Vtiger extensions October 2021 news are here!
Dear Vtiger community, we bring you an October blog about our improvements and fixes.
During October, we have resolved more issues related mainly to our PDF Maker and Calculated fields and made extensions more stable during this time.
Below you can see all new updates which were released during October 2021:
For PDF Maker we have released some bug fixes listed below:
- resolved issues causing Scheduler to not run properly when PDF Maker actions were used in some cases
- templates with watermark will now no longer cause issues during batch export
- resolved issues, where related modules were not shown after migration for some users
- loading times during created or edit of templates were reduced
- the problem where in the list view when selecting multiple recipients, only the first recipient received the email was fixed
- TAX BLOCK will now work if there will be an INDIVIDUAL tax mode in the record used
- other minor bug fixes
Some post-hotfixes were added related to the previous version, we have stabilized extension and made it run properly.
- after save calculations will now work properly and no longer cause random issues
- resolved issue where Cronjob in Scheduler was deleted after updating the module
- custom conditions will be no longer removed when editing existing Calculated Fields
- added Module Requirements link in to the Customize button
- minor bug fixes
Warehouses can now work with Vtiger Product Bundles, other fixed were applied, see below.
*please note that Warehouses is a massive extension with many operations and many numbers and values are used, in case you find any issues related to our module, feel free to contact us so we can resolve them asap!
- added Product Bundles compatibility with Warehouses
- resolved issues with negative quantity stock when creating Issue Cards
- resolved issue with decimals used in the quantity fields for WH Delivery Notes, now the decimals can be used based on Vtiger user preferences
- resolved issues causing Scheduler to not run workflows because of Multi Company extension glitch
- added Workflow support for Related modules
The current plan for the next months till end of the year improve stability and reduce issues related to our extensions.
We will be also releasing a WooCommerce extension similar as Google Synchronization so stay tuned!
Don’t forget to check our blog posts each month for more new information about our products and services.
We will continue to bring quality improvements and fixes for our extensions.