Vtiger extensions January 2024 news are here!
Dear Vtiger community, welcome to our January blog!
As we step into the promising realm of 2024, we extend a warm welcome to each member of our vibrant community. The past year has been filled with challenges and triumphs, and we are excited to embark on this new journey with you all.
Vtiger 8.1 Release
To kick off the new year on a high note, we are thrilled to announce that the Vtiger 8.1 was released. This version represents a significant leap forward in terms of security, functionality, and overall user experience. Our dedicated team has worked tirelessly to enhance make all our extensions compatible with this version.
Vtiger 8.1 Compatible Extensions
We understand the importance of a seamless transition when upgrading to a new version. That’s why we are delighted to share the news that the majority of our extensions are fully compatible with Vtiger 8.1. This means you can confidently explore the latest enhancements without worrying about disruptions to your existing workflows.
What’s New in Vtiger 8.1?
- Enabled Vtiger Logger with the MonoLog Library support
Following are the key highlights:
- Added Monolog library support for Logging
- Search in the popup list view is not working
- While exporting the report in CSV format, certain data such as the total sum and average values are — missing.
- When we are selecting the field ‘Assigned To’ while creating reports ,throwing an error
- Company details logo vulnerability when uploading images
- when we export and download default reports page is breaking
- bug in send mail from related modules -Ref
- Quick filter in list-view throws warning – Ref
- Potentials Filtering Malfunction in Quotes/Sales Order Modules When Account is Selected: Displays All — Potentials Instead of Only Those Related to the Selected Account-Ref
- E-Mail sending via CRM results in -> POST https://xxxxxxx/index.php 500 (Internal Server Error) / csrf-magic.js:53 (Error)-Ref
- Vt7*: Colour of Group by columns in Task Management screen is not consistent with picklist colour – Ref
- Role based picklist access should be enforced while saving a record from burp suite request..-Ref
- Server side validation missing for all fields at configuration editor-Ref
As always, we value the input of our community. Your feedback is crucial in shaping the future of Vtiger and our Extensions. If you encounter any issues, have suggestions, or simply want to share your experiences, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Below you can find all changes we did with our Extensions:
- resolved an issue where variables $PRODUCTVATPERCENT$ and $PRODUCTVATSUM$ no longer display the value 0 upon export or preview, ensuring they now accurately calculate/show values based on the record data
PDF Maker FREE
- resolved HTTP 500 Error related to higher PHP versions
- added new feature Related documents auto-loading
When sending the email of the given record, the related documents will be attached to the email, the attached documents will be selected from the folders you selected in the template settings in the Settings tab. The documents will be automatically attached to the email and you do not have to select them manually.
- added a full Slovak Language translation
- optimized signing on mobile devices, the signature button will be located at the top of the screen
- other minor improvements
- added port and protocol transfer, this fixed the functioning of SMTP servers that have TLS instead of SSL and a different port
*its mandatory to update also Emails extension
- added Dashboard HTML widget for Vtiger 6x
- uitype 53 query generation fixed
- Matrix report wrong column cells when export to .xls has been resolved
- fixed export to .xls where empty cells didn’t equally generated reports data
- fixed issue where changed labels were not working after generating a report
- fixed problem where duplicate records did not work correctly with PHP 8.2 version
- minor improvements related to the code
- added removal of comma from control of SQL Mode in System Requirements
- added PHP requirements 8.1 and 8.2 for Vtiger 8.1 to the System Requirements of the Installer
- fixed problem where in CRM systems without Warehouses extension, relations were not created when converting Sales Orders to Purchase Orders
- modified condition check for special uitype upload fields, where the mandatory condition is checked
- fixed problem with a Hotel Booking calendar view, where bookings set in February were not displayed
We will continue to bring improvements and fixes for our extensions.
More information will be shared in our blogs and pages, so stay tuned!
Don’t forget to check our blog posts each month for more new information about our products and services.
We will continue to bring quality improvements and fixes for our extensions.