Vtiger extensions August 2023 news are here!
Dear Vtiger community, welcome to our August blog!
We are thrilled to kick off this month with some exciting updates and news that we can’t wait to share with you. At IT-Solutions, we’ve been working as well during summer holidays to enhance your Vtiger CRM experience, and we’re excited to announce the release of our latest extension – the Vtiger Mobile App!
Now, you can take the power of Vtiger CRM with you wherever you go. Our new Vtiger Mobile App is designed to streamline your business operations by providing you with on-the-go access to your CRM data. Manage leads, update contacts, and stay on top of your deals, all from the palm of your hand. We believe that mobility is key in today’s fast-paced business world, and this app is designed to empower you to be productive no matter where you are.
But that’s not all! We understand that providing you with the best solutions is our top priority. In addition to the Vtiger Mobile App, we’ve also been working diligently to improve and fine-tune our existing extensions. Our team has been actively listening to your feedback, and as a result, we have released important fixes and updates for our other extensions to ensure a seamless experience.
In the blog below, we will share with you all the fixes and features we brought to you during the previous month of August.
- release of Mobile App for Vtiger 7.x versions
The Mobile App for Vtiger CRM a powerful tool that brings seamless navigation and enhanced functionality to your Vtiger CRM experience. With this app, you can effortlessly access and manage your CRM data on the go.
Please refer to the Mobile App page for more detailed information.
- resolved issue where upon Uninstalling module the created links were not removed from the modules
- fixed problem where after installation or update, users sometimes got a white screen problem
- other minor improvements
- modified compatibility for Email Marketing, better control of duplicate emails
- solved problems with taxes, where when Individual tax mode was selected, there was still Group tax mode active instead, especially when editing a record
- other minor imrpovements
- added companies list function to Sharing functionality
- added possibility even if by default the user does not have the right to record, he can send a comment with a notification to someone who is responsible for the given record
- resolved issues with Kanban error when in the header, users used field like Ammount and Payment Mode
- list view quick edit for Cashflow extension was turned off
(example: double click on amount field is not possible anymore, Mass edit and other editing options still works supported)
- resolved issues when sometimes users were not able to activate or deactivate specific modules in Integration settings of the Creator
Currently, we plan to ensure compatibility with Vtiger 8.0 and PHP 8.2 for our extensions. More information will be shared in our blogs and pages, so stay tuned!
Don’t forget to check our blog posts each month for more new information about our products and services.
We will continue to bring quality improvements and fixes for our extensions.