Vtiger extensions April news are here!
Dear Vtiger community, hopefully you are doing well, summer is slowly “knocking on the doors” and we started enjoying the beautiful weather.
During the April we mostly fixed our extensions known issues and bugs which were reported by our customers.
You can check the new fixes and improvements below in the post:
For our Vtiger extension Reports 4 You we fixed mostly issues which were reported by our customers.
We also support .csv formats when using Scheduled reports, but this feature will be more enhanced during May and released in new version of Reports.
- Reports generation enhancements: relation fields, user fields
- Inventory results generation speed increased
- Reports which are using filter “Reports to” should now be generated properly
- Deleting reports will now properly remove reports on the dashboard too
- Issue where charts were missing from exported PDF was fixed
- Resolved issue where non admin users were not able to see reports (blank page or error was presented)
- Fixed query generation issues
- Minor bug fixes
For one of our largest extensions Warehouses, we’ve fixed compatibility with the Reports and other issues listed below:
- Resolved issues with Reports compatibility for Receipt Cards, Issues Cars and Delivery Notes
- WH Delivery notes can now operate with decimal quantity
- Fixed issue where Warehouse Transfer status was not changed when the Products were delivered
- Fixed an issue with Delivery Notes, where the Deliver product’s operation automatically set the status to Invoiced, even if Invoice was not created. That way, operation to Invoice products was skipped
- Added compatibility between Text Area fields and CK Editor fields
- Improved inventory items mapping
We added Integration settings so you can deactivate/activate related modules:
- Fixed issue where going into Groups settings caused a blank screen in some random cases
- Removed option to add reports in our Reports 4 You extension to favorites, as Reports 4 You is not an entity module
- We have resolved the issue where repeating events (repeat event feature) were not syncing
New Sales Visit extension, will be released during May as it was delayed a bit and not released in April.
With this extension you can manage your sales visits, compatibility will be available with some other related modules in the CRM, mainly Calendar so you can have a better overview.
During may we have in plan to enhance our extensions PDF Maker, PDF Signature, Warehouses for Vtiger 7, by more user-friendly features and improvements.
Don’t forget to check our blog posts each month for more new information about our products and services.
We will continue to bring quality improvements and fixes for our extensions.